Monday 5 December 2011

Busy weekend ..

Hope you all had a good weekend :-)  Mine went way too fast, had so much to do and organise.
We had our annual Christmas Party at our house on Saturday, the weather was perfect, warm and sunny ! Our friends came throughout the whole day and evening . We do this every year before the Christmas Holidays starts so we can catch up with everyone.  It was a very successful night !

My gorgeous man cooking the meat


Ollie our doggie greeting or friends :-)

My friends brought their Dobermann Mia with them...she is only 7 months old and look how big she is !!

I think our cat wanted some of that bbq meat ..


Then on Sunday I had my friends Baby shower. Have to admit I was a tad tired.
Made some yummy jam cookies. 
Look how pretty the set up was...



I dont actually think anybody had tea , we all went straight for the bubbles !

Love these flowers ! 




I ate way too much !

One of my dear friends gave me an early Christmas present on Sunday, two lanterns that I have now put on our bedroom drawers. Thank you Pip ! I love them !







1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fabulous busy weekend and wasn't Saturday just beautiful?! I love the baby shower table too, really cute! xo K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...