Friday 27 January 2012

MOLLIES

If you ever come and visit Auckland, then Mollies is a must ! Its a 5 Star Luxury Boutique Hotel and restaurant. I have never stayed the night there but have looked inside their rooms and its absolutely stunning. Been to their restaurant a few times though and it is the most romantic place I have ever eaten for sure ! They spend 1 hour every night to light all the candles as there is soooo many and there is live opera at 7pm before dinner starts. Their food and service is incredible.
~Very romantic ~


























HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !
XX


3 comments:

  1. I have had this restaurant on my to-do list for awhile but have never gotten around to it, now I've seen pictures I need to go there!! So pretty :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it ! :) They have a special offer on wednesdays, so check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing, would be lovely to go to for a special occasion. We are about to paint our house almost the same colour scheme - pretty posh! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...