Friday 16 March 2012

SLEEP

Few days ago me and my man B decided we should listen to the sounds of the ocean and the waves when we go to bed. We live close to the beach but yeah.. not that close, I can hear the cars more !
So we downloaded some music and when we went to bed we put it on.
Ahhhhhh ...now how awesome and relaxing was that !!
...yeyaaahh...
We both fell asleep pretty fast and when I woke up in the morning I felt kinda...happy.
Felt like I was away on my beach holiday again!
Id say try it, cause its so soothing :)
So many different sounds you can choose from like, thunder, rain, birds, the amazon (bit full on tho hehe), cicadas etc etc.











2 comments:

  1. a nice way to relax!
    enjoy your weekend :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! There is NO better way to drift off to sleep than to the sound of ocean waves. :) Sweet dreams, sweetie! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...